Friday, June 1, 2012

Coming home

I am thinking of you, making your way home to me, miles and miles to travel, things to carry, connections to make, greetings, good byes, check in's, hours to pass, time to kill. I am waiting, always waiting, heart in my throat, in the pause, in the moment, in the hope. I am making myself ready, tidying the house, watching the clock. An expanse of time reaching out in front of me, wanting to contract the time away, expand the time together. Ain't no sunshine when she's gone, and she's always gone too long....so I am reaching out through the miles, and the hours, from here to wherever you are, extending my hand to hold yours, all the way home. Come home to me my love, I am here, waiting...



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Hillcrest Dr,Los Angeles,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment