Friday, December 17, 2010

December 15 - 5 minutes


Imagine you will completely lose your memory of 2010 in five minutes. Set an alarm for five minutes and capture the things you most want to remember about 2010

Not in chronological order:

Laying in the hammock with Stella, the hug from Molly at the airport, every minute of our drive across country, my first kiss with C, the bondage exam at the airport, meeting Jewel, snow snow snow, the dogs at the dog park, digging digging digging, yoga and lots of it, getting 100 on my poli sci test, making love for the first time in my life, waking up with my love every morning, coffee and Pema, my first race, my first 5k, my first 10k, getting into size 6 jeans for the first time! Weighing 132 pounds for the first time in 100 years, running running running, Sunday meditation at shambala Atlanta, with and without C distracting me, the beautiful spring in Atlanta, and how much I loved it there, top down, kcrw, yoga, santa monica when I moved back to cali, the ocean, the goose chase, josie, bailey, bess, Chattahoochee river, carter center, love everywhere, crossing the finish, Rolex, Ginny & Hawley, waving the flag for a friend, sitting in vip, driving to Kentucky! Driving to Alabama! Loving the south east. Watching the Great Zenyatta win #18 in style, fox hunting for the first time, red dirt, azaleas, northern cardinals, run club, tofu tacos in Oakhurst.

Oh and fireflies!

This year has been one of giving up and gaining. I have lost much but gained much more. I achieved little on paper, but my soul has grown immeasurably.

No comments:

Post a Comment