Friday, December 17, 2010

December 13 – Action


When it comes to aspirations, its not about ideas. It's about making ideas happen. What's your next step?

Movement is hard forward thinking much easier than forward movement it has been a few years of forward steps for me, sometime big, sometimes little, sometimes almost imperceptible notions forward, but all have been action taken out of aspiration. I aspire towards a life that is full and real, that is wild and precious, that is lived to the hilt, I aspire to be Jack Kerouac’s roman candles, and there is but one way to get there – action. I have been inconsistent, I have had fits and starts, I have made progress and regressed, I have failed, over and over again. My next step is the same as my last, to continue on the path that I have charted. To walk this line with integrity and faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment